Friday, March 26, 2010


Wow, it's been crazy just getting here, but I'm finally home! I'm only three months late!

I'm so happy to be done travelling for awhile, though I did have a nice visit in Chicago with some of the humans' friends who gave me gifts to bring home for the other dolls here.

Everyone was really nice and met me with a welcome home sign, too. There was cake and ice cream, and I guess this weekend I'll be settling in. Actually, everyone's nice, so I had no reason to worry about that, and I certainly won't ever be lonely, so I'm thinking this will be a lot of fun.

I already have a room and some furniture, but I get to pick out paint and to decorate it myself! How awesome is that!? I think that I'll have a lot of rainbows, so that I can have all of my favorite colors. Fin, and Iona who I think is the doll that sews, said that they'd help me pick out some fabric to make bedding that matches, too. I guess we'll be busy for awhile doing that, maybe the next time I write a blog entry, I can show you the painting progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment