Monday, June 20, 2011

summer starts



argh, such a bad photo, I know. It's just so bright and hot out! It seems like we went from a reasonably chilly and exceptionally wet Spring right smack into Summer in full tilt! After lunch, Iona and Mili went for a walk to get some frozen treats, and brought me one back, too. Aww <3

The last week of school was pretty hectic - Aedon and Myfanwy had chorus/choir concerts, Aedon, Xander, Song had band/orchestra concerts, I stayed after school a few days helping the art teacher tidy up the room, and brought home oodles of supplies, too! - but now that most of us are out, it's pretty boring. Not all of us signed up for camps or activities, so a fair portion of us have just been sitting around wasting time. Aedon keeps IMing me links to lolcats. That sort of thing.

What's everyone else doing for the summer?

3 comments:

  1. What great outfits - very summery!

    For the moment, we're just enjoying time off school. In a few weeks, the younger girls are going to sleep-away camp, and the older girls are going to be doing activity programs related to our interests: art, writing, dance, and political science.

    Happy start of summer!

    Love,
    The Green Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been mostly chilling out and waiting for it to not be windy on the days I can go outside and play. I think summer is supposed to be kind of lazy and I've been enjoying it so far.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Aurora! I love both of those skirts! They're so pretty! My summer plans are reading for fun, going to the pool, and celebrating my birthday!

    ReplyDelete