Thursday, March 3, 2011

rain, rain, go away

It's been raining off and on here, lately. In fact, on Monday it poured all day, and the ground still hasn't completely dried out from that. It's not so bad because it's also starting to warm up. I said that it feels like spring is right around the corner and Ember reminded me that it's only a little over two weeks until it's officially here!

Since it was the first day nice enough to be out in short sleeves, Poppy and I went for a walk in the wooded area behind our house yesterday after school. The ground was still squishy, so we needed to wear our rubber boots. It was really windy, too, and I had to chase after my hat once! Maybe we could get some kites and try flying them this weekend. Well, maybe if I ever finish my report project on ancient Egypt and Hatshepsut.

Oo, time for school!

4 comments: