Friday, February 11, 2011

unintended absence

Whoa, it's been awhile since I posted! So much has happened in that time, too. Well, since I was talking about my room, I'll update you on that - there was a big mold problem in the doll houses, and that caused a lot of problems, and everything's been a mess, here and there while things are checked out or cleaned and put where they belong again, so no painting was done. Which is just as well because a bunch more people came and some of them may be getting rooms, too!

One of the new people is Xander (that's in in the snow with me), though he's not very new, but new since I last posted. He's British like a lot of the other people here. He's cute, but he can be very irritating. Fin says it's because we both have strong opinions and want to be right. I admit that I kinda like arguing with him, it's nice to be able to state my opinion without people getting frightened of me.

There's talk of another girl coming in the next week or so, but it may just be gossip because some people are saying that she's Canadian, and others are saying that she's Chinese.

I'll try to post more often from now on and let you know what's going on, though.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading more. Welcome back to blogland! I want to hear more of your opinions. Some people are so afraid to disagree, it's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope that I can remember to post and that I have enough things to say!

    I agree, it is crazy! How can we learn from one another if we don't all share what we think? I don't understand, it can be frustrating.

    ReplyDelete